30 November 2022

Getting itchy for a new campaign

It’s going to be months before I can think about running a table. May at least. But I’m itchy now. 


Think I’m going to start the campaign in a fairly small town, far away from the capitol city. 

Cragstone: named for an ancient hero. It is a town in the principality of Aluvia. It looks like this:


It’s on a broad river and there are all the things adventurers might need - including a ruined wizard’s tower with a dungeon underneath.

Of course I’ll port a lot of ideas over from the Fallen Empire campaign because it’s the same world and continent.

Inside the kingdom there will be three noble houses. Outside the kingdom, two other kingdoms of Men. I find myself drawn to groups of three.

There will be elfs, dwarfs and hobbits in small numbers. The world should be human-centric. 

Race-as-class, 14 levels, etc. very b/x.

More as we go along.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay focused.