14 February 2023

Crown & Valor Update


Among other d&d things, I put the Crown & Valor player’s guide manuscript to bed. I’ve got a really good idea of what the front and back covers will look like: almost the same as Treasure Hunters looked. 

What I am wondering is, is there somewhere I can get saddle stitched books POD? Neither Amazon nor lulu have that choice. There are some places that will do it but they’re all super expensive. I simply can’t afford to spend $500 on 25 copies. 

Another thing I got done today was sleeving the big binder of stuff. There are two to four more sheets of paper to go in, and then it’s done. 

I discovered that when I took all the handouts out and put them in a separate binder, I didn’t need to keep the 3 1/2” one - I went to two 2” binders instead. This seems like it would be bulkier, but it’s going to be easier at the table because half of it can stay off to the side. 

Two of the sheets are done now, ready to print tomorrow. They are the procedures for monthly upkeep and winter upkeep. Taxes, diseases, rumors, omens, homage gifts, weddings and births and funerals. 

Then diseases, which I will write this week, and then done. All done. And very slim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay focused.