22 June 2023

1e AD&D Race, Class and Stats

I've compiled the several race and class combinations permitted by the 1e AD&D PHB, excluding the Bard and adding the Hobbit Druid from UA, which I think makes a lot of thematic sense. 

Here is the .docx file I'm using right now for a game I'm in with OSE rules. (The DM allows way more classes and combinations than this but I'm gonna mostly stick to what Gary wrote up.)

I've thought a lot about what these specific combinations of race, class and level cap imply. I may blog them all, either in short bursts or all at once. There's a lot of implied setting here that people overlook because it's so subtle. 

In my game CROWN & VALOR I did my best to explain the reasons why the several character classes are the way they are. I'll probably give it a go for these combinations too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay focused.