07 February 2023

New Character Sheet!

I’m very excited to show you! The official Crown & Valor character sheet artwork arrived yesterday. I’m putting the finishing touches on it by adding some text. Tomorrow it should be 100% ready to add to the manuscript! 

Here is the WIP featuring the gorgeous art by my mystery art friend:




You can see that we will use slot-based inventory and the number of slots will be pretty low. I decided to err on the low side to encourage bringing along porters. 

I am a huge fan of the maths and engineering behind 1 GP = 1/10 lb and the knock-ons of that, but coin-based encumbrance is a fiddly pain when you’re a at the table, and that’s when you need to know it. 

Ergo, voila, and Shazam: slot-based encumbrance. 

I’ll let you know how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay focused.